Express Service Technician
Ebersole Automotive is looking to add an Express Service Technician to our busy service team. We are a family owned new and pre-owned automotive dealership has been in business for 99 years. All applicants must have the desire to excel in their career, and satisfy customer needs through quality workmanship and continuous company training. If you are looking for a job with plenty of opportunity for growth and career development, then check us out.
Automotive Express Service Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Perform basic maintenance and light repairs on customer vehicles
- Conduct multi-point inspections and identify needed maintenance services and repairs
- Document inspection findings and maintenance requirements clearly and accurately
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe shop environment
- Communicate with Service Advisors
- Good driving record
- Ability to work well on a team
- Mechanical aptitude
- Desire to learn and grow
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour Email resume to email@example.com or stop at our Buick GMC Showroom to fill out an application.
Auto Appearance Reconditioning Technician
Ebersole Automotive Group of Lebanon is currently looking to add staff to our busy Reconditioning Departments! Ebersole Automotive has been Family Owned and Operated for the last 100 years! We have been voted “#1 Dealership in the Lebanon Valley” 9 years in a row! Full Time, Part Time, and Flat Rate positions are available, depending on experience, and position location. We are seeking energetic individuals that possess a neat appearance and a good past work history. Previous reconditioning experience is preferred, but not required.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, wax, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Clean and vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Clean/Treat vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Apply special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of Management.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Why work for us?
Company offers competitive wages, advancement opportunities, hospitalization, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, vehicle discounts, and more!
Please apply by completing an Application for Employment at our Honda Buick GMC Showroom at 1900 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, Pa 17042.Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kevin Resto at email@example.com