1920 - Irvin G. Ebersole started auto repair business in Cleona, PA.
1920's - Ebersole's Garage sells and services Oakland and Liberty Automobiles and Hahn Trucks.
1926 - Ebersole's franchised as Pontiac dealer in Cleona.
1933 - Ebersole's franchised as Oldsmobile dealer in Cleona.
1949 - Ebersole's open Pontiac sales, service and parts facilities at 36-40 North 9th Street, Lebanon.
1954 - Ebersole's open used car lot and body shop at 1900 Cumberland Street, Lebanon.
1960 - Mervin R. Ebersole builds new sales, service, and parts facility at 1900 Cumberland Street.
1962- 1984 - Ebersole's is franchised Jeep dealer.
1978 - Major expansion of service, parts, and sales lot area at 1900 Cumberland Street.
1984 - Mervin and Randy Ebersole purchase Standard Auto Company becoming franchised GMC Truck dealer.
1985 - Major expansion of used car center at 1900 Cumberland Street.
1989 - Randy Ebersole purchases Honda of Lebanon.
1993 - Major expansion and improvement of auto body shop.
1995 - Purchase of assets of Steinmetz Oldsmobile of Myerstown, PA.
1996 - Under GM Project 2000, Ebersole switches Oldsmobile franchise for Buick franchise and assumes Myerstown areas for Pontiac and Buick.
1997 - Grand Opening of New Honda facility at 1900 Cumberland Street.
1998 - Ebersole's Central PA's oldest established new car dealership, enjoys record sales and service!
2003 - Ebersole VIP Car Wash Opens to reward customers that purchase and service their vehicles at Ebersole's.
2004 - Major addition to Service Department and 'All New' Customer Lounge opens for customer convenience.
2005 - GM Showroom expansion and renovation complete.
2007 - Ebersole Brothers Used Cars and Trucks opens on East Cumberland Street - Route 422, Lebanon, PA.